Michigan Administrative Law Materials
The Library of Michigan is transitioning to a new site for state government information. To access information from this collection, please go the link below. We apologize for any inconvenience - if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-335-1477.
State government agencies have rule-making, regulatory and adjudicatory authority that intersects with many aspects of life in Michigan, including professional activities, business practices, taxes and natural resource use. The Michigan Administrative Law Materials collection brings together select historical and current primary and secondary source materials developed by the agencies within the Executive Branch of the State of Michigan.
Examples of the types of materials found in this collection:
- Executive (gubernatorial) orders and directives
- Administrative rules and the Michigan regulatory code
- Administrative opinions, rulings and/or decisions (formal and informal)
- Formal policies, directives, bulletins and letter rulings
- Procedural manuals and handbooks